LIMITED WARRANTY POLICYCool Wizard Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (herinafter referred to as Cool Wizard) hereby warrants its equipment to the original purchaser, when installed by Cool Wizard or its authorized dealers. Warranty only covers factory defected units with the decision to repair or replace parts covered herein to be at the sole discretion of Cool Wizard
Mini-Split SystemsTCL / Infiniti - 2 Years Compressor / 1 Year Parts
Delta / Green Energy - 3 Years Compressor / 1 Year Parts
Comfee / Midea / Pioneer / Lennox / Daikin / McQuay
5 Years Compressor / 1 Year Parts
Portable / Window Systems / System Only Purchases6 Months on Manufacturer's Defects Only
Warranty Exemptions & Notes
- All Split Systems must be serviced every three (3) months by Cool Wizard or its authorized dealers for all warranties to be honored. Failure to do so will render all warranties void.
- Installation of equipment must be done by either Cool Wizard or it's dealers or a certified technician for all warranties to be honored. Failure to provide certification of the installer along with proof of installation within 30 days of purchase when submitting a warranty claim will render all warranties void.
- Warranty does not cover damages resulting from electrical surges or power fluctuations / failure.
- Warranty does not cover manuals, packaging, fine cords, wiring or accessories such as remotes
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as batteries
- Warranty does not cover service, maintenance or installation of equipment.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of Products or parts
- Any accidental or natural damages, negligence and misuse, improper or poor maintenance, alterations and modifications, repairs by unqualified persons, installation by unlicensed persons or contractors, installations that do not take place within 30 days of purchase date, any other damages caused by acts of God, poor environmental conditions such contamination by high levels of salt or chemicals in the air, under sizing, over sizing, improper matching or improper selection of the equipment for the required application will render this warranty void.
- Removal or alterations to the factory applied serial number will render this warranty void.
- Cool Wizard reserves the right to repair or replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it.
- Any labor costs and/or the costs for the supplies or materials used or purchased in the field for the replacement of the defective part remain the responsibility of the owner. No other costs, involved in diagnosis, transportation, servicing, repair, replacement, installation, removal, shipping, etc., are to be covered under this warranty.
- Replaced products or parts shall carry the same warranty, for a period covering only the remainder of the original warranty period applicable for the entire product, in which the product or part has been replaced.
- Shipping charges for any replacement part are the responsibility of the owner. In addition, Cool Wizard reserves the right to demand for the defective part to be returned to Cool Wizard, freight prepaid, before a replacement part can be sent out